- Adapting to an environment of integration and collaboration – Take time out from the day-to-day pressures to reflect on your leadership role in this new environment, what it means for your organisation and what you can do differently to drive transformative change.
- Step back and focus on the bigger picture - Spend two days thinking about the longer term and how organisations and systems can work together to optimise impact for staff and populations.
- Build your network by joining 120 fellow senior leaders - Share ideas and experiences with colleagues and new connections beyond your patch and create relationships that will last beyond the Summit.
- Take the opportunity to challenge the centre - HSJ is committed to offering a platform where senior NHS leaders join rigorous debate and be properly challenged.
- Access content that has been curated by HSJ, an independent publisher - We’re not pursuing an agenda or acting as a mouthpiece – all the session content has been researched and requested by attendees.
- Hear from a stellar speaking line-up of pioneers and change-makers - But instead of the same old PowerPoint presentations, join our editorial team in asking hard questions, engaging in debate and stimulating a productive discussion.
- Learn from our speakers, attendees and partners - From the biggest solutions to a single useful nugget of advice. Your time won’t be wasted, and you’ll take away tangible ideas and insight to adopt in your organisation and system.
- Be part of a welcoming and supportive environment - The summit will give you a chance to band together with people who share similar experiences, challenges and frustrations to share learnings and reach solutions.