Why You Should Attend
Here are five reasons why you need to confirm your place at the HSJ Provider Summit:
1. High-profile speakers: We don’t just feature the biggest names in healthcare. We make sure that they feel comfortable in being totally honest and frank in their views. The Chatham House Rule is enforced and delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and challenge the opinions of our speakers
2. Fantastic Networking: HSJ is proud of the fact that time and time again, it can pack a room with healthcare leaders. The networking opportunities on offer are unrivalled with invitations to the summits carefully monitored.
3. Learn alongside your peers: We aim for you to leave an HSJ Summit brimming with ideas to enable you to make positive changes in your organisation. We know we’ve succeeded when the knowledge that’s been shared leads to improved patient outcomes and a better NHS
4. Fresh formats: All HSJ Summits are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning, networking and interacting with the content on offer. Speakers will share their stories and steer the conversation. However, there’s no passive listening to endless PowerPoint slides – this is designed to be an interactive, enjoyable and beneficial use of your valuable time
5. Your contribution matters: The secret of a successful summit stems from the quality of the debate. This isn’t a one-way transfer of information. This is an opportunity to share your insights and engage with other like-minded colleagues.
Your delegate place includes:
- 1.5 days of interactive sessions and networking with 120+ of your peers
- Hot buffet lunch on Summit day one, and takeaway boxed lunch at end of event
- Drinks reception and 3-course evening networking dinner
- Complimentary overnight accommodation at event venue (including breakfast)
- Facilitation of 1:1 advice session with event partner(s) of your choice