Hempsons has an unrivalled track record of helping NHS clients develop innovative ways of working. We advise over 150 NHS organisations on the full range of legal issues they may encounter.
One of the most significant current developments sees commissioners and providers of health and social care collaborating to develop new care models. They aim to break down traditional divides between primary care, community services, secondary care and social care to deliver increasingly personalised and integrated care.
Commissioners and health and social care providers looking to integrate must consider what they are trying to achieve and then choose a care model to deliver their objectives.
Hempsons can help you answer questions like:
- What legal flexibilities do we have to set up our chosen care model?
- What are the barriers and risks?
- How do we address governance issues?
- Do we need a new type of organisational form?
- Do the Dalton Review’s organisational forms provide the answers?
- How can we get on with our plans quickly?
Whether you are a Forward View Vanguard site or developing your own redesigned model of care, we can help you answer these questions. Contact Christian Dingwall on 020 7484 9525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.